How To Track Your Progress:
Start by benchmarking your current statistics, then track your progress for the next three months. You can do this using apps like Progress from iTunes or Body & Weight Monitor from Google Play - or any of a number of Apple or Android apps.
- Shoulders (measure with both arms down at your side and then at the widest point from shoulder to shoulder)
- Upper Arms (choose either left or right)
- Bicep (either left or right bicep)
- Waist (measure at your navel)
- Hips (measure at the widest point)
- Thigh (left or right)
- Calf (left or right)
Not only will you want to track your body measurements on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, but you might want to track your heart zone improvements. For benchmarking your target heart zones, click HERE.