We Offer A Fitness Community Lifestyle
We shared in our mission statement that we believe that total fitness should be highly effective, fast, fun and not injure you -- a fitness community lifestyle, not a passing fad.
To that end, we offer more than just a place to work out. We pledge to offer:
- A clean, friendly and supportive environment
- A fun workout experience in a lively setting
- Certified trainers with a variety of routines
- One-on-one or small-group personal training at a per-half-hour rate
- Healthy in-store food and drink options
- Helpful newsletters and e-books delivering relevant content of topical interest
- Our corporate blog - It’s OK to Say...- featuring down-to-earth content delivered with a humorous touch
- Social Media that delivers tips, tricks, motivation, inspiration and education
- Special events and community outreach
And a Studio Fit One exclusive:
- Active Sitting Seminars®
About Our Active Sitting Seminars®
Active Sitting Seminars® were developed by Studio Fit One founder Rick Suarez after reading widely dispersed research indicating that prolonged sitting ranks among the top four lifestyle factors affecting health and mortality rates.
A true innovation in education, Active Sitting Seminars® take place in the studio, where attendees from Studio Fit One and the larger community energetically engage in a lively seminar presentation as they ride the Fit One X3. These events feature a variety of speakers delivering on a number of topics related to health and wellness education and have been warmly received by those in attendance.
Seminars typically close with a question-and-answer period and oftentimes feature takeaways, like handouts and food samples.
Attending our Active Sitting Seminars® is a great way to meet like-minded people, to get firsthand knowledge from local experts and to enjoy an active, fun-filled event.